2019 Conference Scholarship Application
All members are valued in our community
The AIS-DSD Support Group does not want financial hardship to keep anyone from our annual conference. The Board carefully reviews all applications and makes decisions based on need in combination with other factors on the scholarship scoring guide. The deadline for scholarship applications is May 10th, 2019. Scholarships will be announced by May 31st, 2019. Before receiving a scholarship, please confirm with your place of work or situation that you can attend and register to go to the conference. If you receive a scholarship, please confirm your attendance as soon as possible; this will allow someone else to receive the scholarship if you are unable to attend.
* This year we WILL be able to offer payment plans to help make it easier to cover your costs, so don’t wait, register now! *
- We are unable to completely cover attendance, but we can offer up to $200.00 towards your registration.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, please note that you will be placed into a shared room, (of course family members will be able to room together.)
- We will prioritize assistance for new members and first time attendees.
- We will also prioritize scholarships for those that have not received assistance in the past.
- We will prioritize scholarship for intersex adults and children, and may need to decline covering additional family members or entire families, so please consider this when doing your financial planning.
- We cannot assist with travel/transportation costs like flights, vehicle rentals, tolls or fuel. We also cannot assist with passports or visas for visitors from abroad.
- Please begin planning and saving now! If you anticipate the need, also consider beginning alternative fund raising efforts.